We will bring you the latest updates in Science and Technology Research.
- Biomolecular engineers have developed new tools to increase the accuracy of CRISPR single-base editing to treat genetic diseases.
- A new spin on the magnetic compression of plasmas could improve materials science, nuclear fusion research, X-ray generation and laboratory astrophysics.
- Researchers have developed a credit-card sized tool for growing cancer cells outside the human body, which they believe will enhance their understanding of breast cancer metastasis. The device reproduces various environments within the human body where breast cancer cells live. Studying the cells as they go through the process of invasion and metastasis could point […]
- Newfound bacteria that oxidize manganese help explain the geochemistry of groundwater.
- Researchers have developed a surface coating that, when painted on common objects, inactivates SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Researchers have built a way that lidar could achieve higher-resolution detection of nearby fast-moving objects through mechanical control and modulation of light on a silicon chip.
- Scientists have developed a hybrid solar energy converter that generates electricity and steam with high efficiency and low cost.
- Scientists have constructed ''DNA droplets'' comprising designed DNA nanostructures. The droplets exhibit dynamic functions such as fusion, fission, Janus-shape formation, and protein capture. Their technique is expected to be applicable to a wide variety of biomaterials, opening doors to many promising applications in materials design, drug delivery, and even artificial cell-like molecular systems.