We will bring you the latest updates in Science and Technology Research.
- Scientists have reproduced a process that occurs in space to deepen understanding of what happens when the Earth encounters the solar wind.
- A research team found that haptic feedback (such as vibration feedback) causes distraction, but this loss of focus lasts only for about one second. The findings can help designers improve the usability of notification features in devices.
- Scientists spot a brown dwarf disk that is the closest young system yet discovered.
- Study finds reflecting sunlight to cool the planet will weaken extratropical storm tracks, causing other global changes.
- Researchers capture the first video of boron nitride nanotubes in motion to prove their potential for materials and medical applications.
- A new sensor for detecting carbon dioxide can be manufactured on a simple piece of paper, according to physicists.
- An international team has cracked a challenge that could herald a new era of ultra-high-density computing. For years engineers and scientists around the world have been trying to make smaller and faster electronics. Many teams are working on combining the diode and resistor into a single device. An international team of scientists and engineers have […]
- Researchers have developed a new easy-to-use smart optical film technology that allows smart window devices to autonomously switch between transparent and opaque states in response to the surrounding light conditions.